THE ARTFUL BRIDE EVENT
THE ARTFUL BRIDE EVENT
Invites brides to discover the secrets of planning an ARTFUL
WEDDING, HONEYMOON & LIVING ARTFULLY EVER AFTER
Monday, January 14, 2013, 4-9PM, (3PM VIP Entrance), The Milwaukee Art Museum
will be transformed into a bridal extravaganza with vendor sponsored seminars &
interactive studios, a spectacular bridal fashion show/dance performance,
cocktail party & many unexpected surprises!
SEE stunning table décor, fantasy floral, couture bridal gowns,
exquisite wedding invitations & much more.
SAMPLE delicious, artfully designed hors d’oeuvres,
wedding cakes & signature cocktails.
MEET wedding vendors, view portfolios from photographers & cinematographers, listen
to musicians & DJs & learn about the latest & most unique wedding trends from
extraordinary wedding designer/planner Janice Rosenthal, owner of Party Productions.
DISCOVER the fabulous Milwaukee hotel choices that make out-of-town
guests feel right at home & perfectly pampered.
EXPLORE honeymoon destinations, conventional & exotic.
NEW THIS YEAR... Mother of the Bride (MOB) COUNT DOWN TO THE AISLE will
take place before the ABE event from 1-3PM. MOB is exclusively for mothers of the
bride or groom; to educate them about all the exciting options available to help prepare
them to look & feel their very best on their daughter’s or son’s wedding day.
ENJOY! Planning a wedding should be almost as much fun as the wedding itself!
Monday, January 14, 2013
1 - 3 p.m. - Mother of the bride (MOB) | COUNT DOWN TO THE AISLE $25
4 p.m. – General Admission $35
3 p.m. - VIP Entrance $50 | Includes SWAG BAG
VENUE The Milwaukee Art Museum 700 North Art museum
Drive Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
TICKET INFORMATION UPDATE
Tickets may be purchased online until January 12th.
You may purchase tickets at the door the day of
the event using CASH ONLY!
Please remember to bring your ONLINE TICKET PURCHASE
RECEIPT or NUMBERED TICKET to the registration desk at
The Milwaukee Art Museum for entrance to The Artful Bride Event.
10. Call your Bridesmaids to see if they’re available for The Artful Bride Event on Monday, January 14th at 4PM (3:00PM VIP entrance)
9. Remind your MOB (mother of the bride) and MOG (mother of the groom) about the ABE exclusive event from 1-3PM… just for them.
8. Purchase your VIP tickets to get early admission and a SWAG BAG filled with fabulous wedding goodies!*
7. ABE ATTIRE: Choose your favorite COCKTAIL DRESS… or better yet… go shopping for a new one!
6. TIME TO ACCESSORIZE! Find the perfect shoes, purse and jewels to complete your outfit.
5. Practice your WEDDING SMILE for your photograph in front of the ABE Step & Repeat
4. The ABE will be held at the Milwaukee Art Museum located at 700 North Art Museum Drive. Make sure you have directions if you’re not familiar with the area.
3. Don’t forget your camera or smart phone to capture all the spectacular ideas & new trends featured at the ABE.
2. Arrive at the ABE... enjoy the hors d’oeuvres, cocktails, music, bridal fashion show, dancing and much more……
1. DISCOVER your perfect wedding inspiration at the ABE.
Parking is available underground at the Milwaukee Art Museum for $8.
If that lot is full, parking spaces are available at Discovery World for $5.
Keehn’s Limo Service will drive you to the front entrance of the Art Museum.
©2012 Party Productions. All rights reserved.
Images of the Milwaukee Art Museum, used with permission of The Milwaukee Art Museum.